Rubrica di approfondimento sulla guida della Chiesa da parte del nostro Santo Padre
Now you have to customize your Syntax Desktop to adapt your requirements. It is necessary some HTML and PHP basis to administrate completely this cms.
The "public" folder inside syntax path contains all the information you can modify for create your new site.
The "public" folder contains this directories:
- configs - currently under construction
- css - contains the cascading style sheets of your site
- img - this folder contains the images
- plugin - this folder contains all the smarty plugins.
- templates - this folder contains the templates of your website
- mat - contains the uploaded document
- backup - mysql dump repository
These are some default directories but you to create new ones.
If you want to help me, send the right english translation of this page at firstname.lastname@example.org .